Assistant Store Manager
Junie Grey is a children's clothing store + gift shop with a mindfully curated collection of international brands for the parents who love all things cozy and timeless.
We are looking for a Full-Time Assistant Store Manager for our Irvine Spectrum Center location.
- Oversee all the daily functions of the store
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Knows product knowledge and uses company learning tools to stay current on new products in both fashion and performance
- Inventory Analysis and Interpretation
- Spends majority of the time on the sales floor
- Maintains overall shopkeeping and visual merchandising standards
- Good communication skill, written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated - able to work independently after training
- Critical thinker - deliver absolute execution of the operational components of the store
Helpful, but not required:
- 1+ year of leadership experience in retail
- Familiarity with the Shopify platform
- Ability to communicate in Korean/Chinese
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 30% off Employee Discount
- Growth potential for skilled individual
Please apply by submitting your resume and a brief explanation of why you think you'd be a great addition to our team to email@example.com with Assistant Store Manager in the subject line.